here to join in today.
1. It may be a little shocking, but National Static Electricity Day is January 9!! Do you often get shocked often when you touch metal? Here are some things to avoid!Actually, I do get shocked quite often in the winter time, but so far it hasn’t been too bad this year.
2. There are actually two "National" days worthy of mention! It is also National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day. Our men and women working in many areas of law enforcement put their lives on the line for us daily. Do you know someone working in law enforcement who you can thank today?Actually, I work for our local police department and I am very thankful for each Police Officer and Communication’s Officer I work with.
3. At our house right now it is all about football. Joe's Philadelphia Eagles barely won their game on Sunday to move forward in the playoffs and another chance to play in the Super Bowl this year. Do you have a favorite team in the playoffs or does football make you yawn? Is there a Super Bowl party in your future, no matter the teams playing? I am not a football fan or do I know of any plans for a Super Bowl Party this year, although when hubby was a youth pastor there were many Super Bowl Parties that we threw or attended.
4. Speaking of parties, there is always lots of food at parties I attend. Tell us a weird food combination that you really enjoy (or have enjoyed). It doesn't have to be party food.I really can’t think of anything weird, at least not that I think is weird.
5. Since we are on games and parties, what game have you spent the most hours playing?Recently it would be Words With Friends which I can play on my phone.
6. Tell us something random about your week so far.
Our little pup was groomed this week and she looks so cute. I really need to stop waiting so long between groomings.
Thanks for visiting.