If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

Friday Photos

Just some photos from my phone I've taken in the past week.  
Sky as I was walking into work on Thursday morning

Sky as I was leaving work on Thursday afternoon


I love this verse and the background is one of the photos I took Thursday morning

Mailbox flag in our neighborhood.  I so love the colors.


Snail crossing the path where I walked on Monday

Here's another view.  I don't know what made me see him as he is so small.
Thanks for visiting.  Hope you have a great weekend.

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. Is that snail OK? He looks like he's on his side :) LOL
    Those clouds in the blue sky pic look so low & FLUFFY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sky! I love sky photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that God showed you the snail! I never see those around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your eye for detail, Cathy. I need to pay closer attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous skies! And that is SOME snail! I hope you are enjoying your October!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy