If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

Thankful Thursday and Friday Photos

Click here to link-up 

I know I'm running behind as this is Friday, but I thought I'd do one post for both.  I'm using one picture for both Thankful Thursday and Friday Photos.

I am very thankful for my grandson.  He is just the light of my life.  

Cutest Ironman I've ever seen.  Look at those loafers.  lol

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Cathy, he looks so cute. What a great age for treat or treating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture! Don't we all feel much safer now, knowing he's ready to defend us?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie! I bet he had fun trick-or-treating.

    I'm not a grandma yet, but I look forward to the day (maybe next year)...and my grandma name will be Gigi too. I am already Gigi to my son's little puppy...lol.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! I know he must have had a great time! They sure have some interesting costumes these days! We mostly had homemade costumes, using whatever was available. Seems like our kids were hobos a lot of the time...that tells you what kind of things we had! LOL. All in good fun. Blessings and precious memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy