If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday 4 - About Thanksgiving



Click here to link-up with Toni


1.   What is your favorite Thanksgiving show/animated show?
I really don't have a favorite unless you consider the Macy's Day Parade.  I grew up watching it and still enjoy it when I get time to see it.  Like a child, the big character balloons are still my favorite part.

2.   What is there about Thanksgiving you like the best?
Family

3.   Favorite Thanksgiving/holiday song?
I don't necessarily know of a Thanksgiving song, so I would probably pick the hymn, "Count Your Many Blessings."  Isn't that what Thanksgiving is all about anyway...Counting your blessings and being thankful?

4.   If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it?
I started listening at work the day after Halloween to my Christmas Pandora Station.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day.


Cathy

10 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The parade was a great answer! I love Christmas music. I'm having a hard time getting in the mood even with the music and all the Christmas movies I've been watching on the Hallmark channels and Lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in the mood on vacation, not so much now that I'm back to work. Hopefully, I'll get there soon.

      Delete
  3. I love the start of the Macy's parade where they do Broadway songs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, but I still love the balloons the best. lol

      Delete
  4. I still watch the parade and enjoy all the song and dance numbers, but I do wish they'd show more of the actual parade, too. I am a big parade fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love parades too, especially when watching live in person. Even little dinky parades are fun.

      Delete
  5. I love watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. Those balloons are so much fun. Enjoy! Loved your answers! Have a nice week and Happy Thanksgiving!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy