If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Currently...


I am:

Reading…Merry Humbug Christmas by Sandra D. Bricker. There are two very funny Christmas books in this.  I’ve read the first and getting ready to start the second

Listening to…Christmas music on Pandora

Loving…watching all the Hallmark movies when we are relaxing

Thinking…I wish we could be with the girls in person sometime during the holidays…but alas we will have to do with live video chats

Feeling…blessed

Celebrating…being alive

Grateful…for Jesus coming to earth as a babe and then being willing to die for me.

Weather…gray overcast day and it’s cold, but at least the rain has stopped and it’s supposed to be sunny tomorrow.

Enjoying…all the Christmas lights and decorations everywhere.  Hubby and I have already been out twice looking at lights.  Once it was just the 2 of us and the other time was with his parents.

A Thought to Share…Jesus loves me, this I know!!!!!!

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

13 comments:

  1. A huge Amen about Jesus coming to earth as a baby and then being willing to die for me! Such an undeserved gift, to be celebrated every single day and not just as Christmas! I'm so sorry you won't be with your girls during the Christmas season. I can only imagine how hard that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti. It isn't easy, but we are learning to adjust. I think it's hard for them too.

      Delete
  2. I love your final thought! Not sure how it began, but every morning my fur babies, Grace and Macie, come sit on my lap and 'we' sing "Jesus Loves Me, This I Know." I told Tom he'd better pay attention in case anything were to happen to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, for that precious baby! Aw, so sorry you won't be with family for Christmas. I'm going to look up your book. Ones that make me laugh are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read several of her books and she's pretty funny!

      Delete
    2. Just in case you were wondering, that comment was from me. I was on my phone and it doesn't recognize me, apparently.

      Delete
  4. Hi Patti, I am very thankful that Jesus loves me, too! Life is good when you know that everything happens for your very best! So do you know what's even more dangerous than going to Kohl's with coupons? Shopping online when they have free shipping and 30% off, getting Kohls cash, then you HAVE to spend it...:). Have a good blessed day!
    Della

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on doing a little online shopping with Kohl's tonight myself! lol

      Delete
  5. AMEN.. for the Bible tells us so!!! :)
    Merry Humbug - just that name sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a fun book. So are some of her other books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our first Christmas without either of our girls at home, so quite different. Trying to keep it low key and the focus on the meaning of the season. Hope you're doing well! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your visit! We are so blessed tat Jesus loves us...unconditionally! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy