If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thankful Thursday


Click here to link up with Rebecca for Thankful Thursday.

Things I'm thankful for today:

Beautiful sunshine this morning,

A cup of hot chocolate starting my day out at work,

Talks with my hubby while getting breakfast and riding to work together,

Fellow employees that are fun to work with,

A really good job (and knowing that retiring from this good job is less than two years away),

Listening to some really good southern gospel music videos before going to sleep last night...the music and words just calm my soul and make me happy,

Reading the book of Luke, 1 chapter each day in December and then sharing thoughts and ideas with Rebecca on her daily posts on Luke,

Another day of life.

So, there's my list for today.  What are you thankful for?

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


9 comments:

  1. I just love how you & your hubby do breakfast dates & rides to work. Thats just precious.
    Hope you're loving reading Luke like I am!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually we just went through a drive-thru and then I went on to work, but we do lots of talking in the car together and I love that most days we get to ride together. Yes, I am definitely enjoying the Luke reading.

      Delete
  2. You have put me in the mood for a cup of hot chocolate! But I don't have any in the house, so I will have to settle for a cup of hazelnut coffee instead. So good to have great co-workers. Grumpy ones would make for a difficult work day, for sure.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good and a nice change from the Diet Coke I normally get.

      Delete
  3. So much to be thankful for. Sounds nice having breakfast and driving to work with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that we get to ride together most days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fellow employees that are fun to work with, yes! That's a great one! And hot chocolate, I've been drinking it a lot this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am blessed with a good group of co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many things to be thankful for. Love your list! You are recognizing all the good things that God is doing around you and in your midst. It is so good to take time to list them and be thankful intentionally. Thank you for sharing with us. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy