If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

One Sentence A Day - January 2020


Here is my January in One Sentence a Day.  I didn't get every day, but not too shabby for a first try.


1.  We spent the entire day at home (which is a real rarity)  watching some TV and also reading and just relaxing.



2. The Holidays are over and back to work I went.

3.  It's another day of work and an evening at home which is my favorite way to spend the evening.

4.  This Saturday hubby went to visit his parents and my sister and I went to visit our other sister.

5.  Great sermons at church today and I feel like I learned so much.

6.  I went for a consultation with a Sleep Doctor and they are pretty sure I have sleep apnea and I think so too which means an upcoming sleep study and probably a cpap machine.

7.  Finished putting away all the Christmas decorations.

8.  Loved using my Kroger Fuel Points and getting gas for $1.45 a gallon but it sure was cold out there. Brrrrr

9.  Work was crazy busy today and let me emphasize the crazy 😜

10.  It was a normal work day and evening at home.

11.  Watched the Alladin movie with Will Smith on Disney+.

12.  Went to the Library and checked out a couple of real books for a change and then got my first Starbucks order of the year.

  


13.  Typical work day but I got a lot accomplished.

14.  Grey day but at least no rain and it wasn’t too cold.

15. Wednesday Bible study learned about Jewish weddings and how in scripture the church (us) are the bride and Jesus is the groom.

16.

17.  Beautiful skies this evening.
 

18. Spent some time at my husband's parents home as his dad is not doing well at all.

19.  We got some snow but just a dusting thank goodness.

20.  Day off work for Martin Luther King Day.

21.  

22.  

23.  

24.  

25.  Spent the day with my mother-in-law and then about an 1 1/2 hours after we left we got the call that he had passed and it's so good to know he is no longer suffering and is with Jesus now.

26.  Spent a couple hours at the funeral home with the family making arrangements.

27.  Just a typical work day.

28.  After work went to Tracy's mom's house and sorted through pictures and it was so nice to see all these pictures and reminisce together.


 

29.  Work and church today.

30.  Cleaning on the house as Kerri and Colton are coming in tomorrow.

31.  Took the day off work and picked up Kerri and Colton at the airport and spent the day together and getting some things done we needed before the funeral such as a haircut for Colton.


Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your family is in mourning. Praying for you as you remember your father-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by this 'One Sentence a Day' exercise! I can't see me doing it right now ... but we've always got March. Right? Despite knowing your FIL's in a better place, I'm sorry for your hurting hearts. I enjoyed these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEEEE - You made it for a month. Who cares of some days are missing... i'm telling you - you'll love looking back at this at year end :)
    I love Kroger Fuel points too - I make sure I'm totally on empty so I can get the most fuel for the cheapest price.
    I'm sure your FIL was celebrated here on earth as he was celebrated getting ushered into the gates of Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your Father in law. Praying for your family now as you work through this time of grief and adjusting to life without his presence. Sounds like you had a busy month. Glad you get to see your sweet grandson again, but sad for the reason. Treasure your moments together. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what our fearless leader Rebecca Jo says...don't worry about skipped days, you will be so glad to have this journal to reflect back on! Skipped days are just part of LIFE.
    If you are interested in being added to our email group so I can send you the link up code, please email me at onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com. I send it out each month.
    So sorry about your FIL's passing. Glad is he pain free, though. My 92 year old mom is not in pain but certainly struggles everyday. Bless their sweet hearts.
    Yay for accomplished days at work. For a day of reading and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy