If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Click button above to link up.
Today I am thankful for:

** A fun evening celebrating Valentines Day with hubby and friends listening to country music and eating good food.

** Monday morning watching a movie on Netflix while hubby was doing stuff on his computer.  Watched a little movie called Scales which was pretty cute.  Probably a little juvenile, but I liked it anyway.

** So glad to have Monday off of work.  These 3 day weekends are something I could really get used to.

**  So thankful for 31 years of marriage to my hubby...so blessed!

This Was Then


And This Is Now

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


11 comments:

  1. LOVE your wedding photo, Cathy! Congrats on 31 years of love and laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh - happy anniversary. I love wedding pictures - they are timeless to me.
    I love me a pretty juvenile movie/show... makes me not to have to stress out while watching a show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it. Sometimes I like reading young adult fiction too.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wedding picture. My hubby and I have been married 45 years. We were 18 and 19 when we got married. What were we thinking? :) Thankfully God has blessed us. I am also thankfully retired from the Postal Service. Enjoy your weekend! Oh and I joined Thankful Thursday and just added my post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valentine's Day celebrations, a day off, and a sweet wedding picture. What could be better?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy