If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme

The art of Mary Petty for New Yorker covers.

1.  You're having a lovely dinner party for friends and family.  What will you serve for appetizers, main course and dessert?
I would probably serve a salad and lasagna and chocolate cake.  Very simple and easy.

 2. Snow storm!    You've got house guests and you're all stuck inside for the night. What do you prepare for dinner.  Will you  watch a movie? Which?
Again, it would be something simple, maybe I'd get hubby to make chili if we have the fixings.  Most like we'd just relax and talk unless they wanted to watch a movie.  If so, they would get to pick.

3. We are going into New York City for the weekend. Where do you want to go?
I'd want it to be during the Christmas season and go to Rockefeller Center and see a Broadway play.

4. You are going to night school.  They offer courses in writing short stories, painting,   piano  or guitar lessons,simple home repairs,baking, and gardening.
Which do you pick  ( or make up one of your own)  and why?
Maybe piano.  I already play, but I'd like to learn more about chording and some of the other things I never learned.

Cathy

20 comments:

  1. Keeping it simple … yesssss. I love that saying about it's not what's on the table that matters, but who's around it. Have a sweet Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple is the only way I know and I'm okay with that. :)

      Delete
  2. You play the piano! As the least musical person you'll meet, I admit I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do play, but there is so much more I'd like to learn. I'm so glad my mom made me take lessons for all those years and also when I was asked she made me play in church. Who know that now for the past 20 some years I've been our church pianist. She certainly prepared me for my future!

      Delete
  3. Lasagna is a favorite and who doesn't love chocolate cake!
    Christmas in NYC is magical for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to NYC but I'd like to go sometime.

      Delete
  4. I need to pick up my piano skills again. I used to love to play but totally am so rusty now. I always struggled with my left hand on the keyboard too. Dumb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should pick it back up again. Practice will bring back your skills.

      Delete
  5. I'm in! Count me in, grin. This has been so fun, hasn't it? smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes these were really great questions this week.

      Delete
  6. I think Rockefeller Center at Christmas would be a fun thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all are killing me with the lasagna (and all the other yummy food) since I'm making the rounds right before supper. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having lasagna also! Maybe we could cook together!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dinner sounds delicious. I so much want to go back to New York in the Winter, however I don't like being cold! I took organ lessons when I was young and the teacher quit on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve never been to NYC but I would like to go.

      Delete
  10. I took piano for 12 years and was pretty accomplished. But once I became a mother, I just couldn’t keep up my practice, our daughter was so precocious. So It went untouched for orb 20:years. In my 50’s I tried to pick up the finger exercises, but once I became caregiver, I lost a lot of my ability. I tried to pick it up over Christmas. It will take much practice for me to really enjoy the piano again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t practice near what I should, but I do enjoy playing.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy