Wednesday, April 1, 2020
1. Has spring sprung in your part of the world? How can you tell? Did March come in like a lion where you live? Going out like a lamb or something more ferocious?
Yes, spring has sprung here in southern Ohio. I can tell because I saw my first dandelions this past weekend. Actually, I think we've had a very mild winter and spring is just slowly rolling in.
2. The last thing that caused you to spring to your feet?
Well, at this stage of life I don't do a lot of springing. lol But probably it would be at work when I receive a 911 emergency call.
3. Do you have a spring clean to-do list? What's one chore on the list you've already managed to accomplish? What spring clean chore do you most dread?
I don't really have a list, but I do have many things I hope to get accomplished. Since I'm still working full time during all this pandemic I'm doing well just to keep up with the normal chores. Probably what I dread the most is just doing a deep cleaning of everything in the house, wiping down walls and ceilings and washing windows, etc.
4. Tell us something you've learned about yourself or the wider world as a result of social distancing/the virus crisis.
That I really do enjoy being in my home and I don't need to run around near as much as we always have.
5. Something you love that's the color pink?
A beautiful pink sky.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Lord, help me to do this today.
Thank you for visiting here today.