If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Click the button above to link up with Rebecca Jo

One of the ladies in our Bible Study passed away unexpectedly Sunday.  Today I was privileged to go to her Graveside Service.  I'm so sorry she is gone, but I know where she is today.  She is with Jesus and that is something to be so thankful for.  Genny was such a sweet lady and she is going to be greatly missed by her family, I'm sure.  And I know the ladies of our Bible Study Group are going to miss her also.  Sweet Genny we will miss you, but I know you are in the presence of Jesus and I'm looking forward to the day when I will see you again.

Genny is the 4th from the right side in the white shirt.
Cathy

14 comments:

  1. Cathy, I am so sorry to read that a Bible Study friend passed away suddenly. She is with Jesus but her friends and family are left to grieve. My sympathies and prayers go out to your group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry your friend passed away, but it is something to rejoice in that you know she is with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hope of Heaven!!!! Amen
    I'm sorry to hear this... was it expected? I know this will just bond & connect your group even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it wasn't expected as far as I know. As far as I knew she was well.

      Delete
  4. Our lives can change so quickly! I'm so sorry about your friend. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! We just never know from one day to the next. But so thankful that Genny knew the Lord, and she is rejoicing today in His presence! What a joyous homecoming for her...but I know you and her family will all miss her so much. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Thankful for the confidence and comfort her loved ones can have knowing she is with the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy