If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Today I am joining in with Rebecca Jo for Thankful Thursday. You can link up here if you’d like to be thankful today too.

I’m thankful for:

** Jesus Christ and His gift of salvation and grace.
** My husband and children and their significant others and my grandchild..
** My extended family
** My home
** My church family
** My health
** My job
** My friends (in real life and the blogging world)
** My puppy
** The birds and flowers and skies and all God’s creation
** Good books to read
** Yarn to crochet with and YouTube videos to teach me how to do new stitches.

I am just so grateful for all God has blessed me with. And even though all these things have probably  been listed here before, I still am thankful for them.

I am blessed

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. Cathy, I am so inspired to gratitude by your list. Contentment is truly a God-enabled choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes it is a choice along with joy.

      Delete
  2. Amen!
    I have loved seeing your crochet on IG. Yarn & yarn creations make me so happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven’t been crocheting much lately but I think I’m starting to get my mojo back.

      Delete
  3. It's a wonderful list, Cathy! The little things in life are often our biggest blessings. :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bounty, Cathy. I've never watched a YouTube tutorial, but that's a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good source of how to videos.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Cathy for the reminder of what (and Who) really matters. You are a blessing.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy