Wednesday, July 15, 2020
1. The sweetness of summer...where have you found it recently? If you're in the Southern hemisphere, feel free to tell us about the sweetness you're finding in winter.
I've found it spending time with my grandson while he's visiting from Texas. It's fun seeing things through a 3 year old's eyes.
2. Take your sweet time, sweet tooth, home sweet home, short but sweet, the sweet smell of success, sweet talk...choose a sweet idiom and tell us how it fits your life currently?
Home Sweet Home...I love being home. When we were younger, I loved being on the go all time time, but now I enjoy being at home with my hubby.
3. Sweet as honey, sweet as sugar, or sweet as pie, which phrase do you use when a sweet phrase is called for? What's the last sweet treat you indulged in?
I really don't use any of these, but I'll say sweet as pie, because I do call my husband Sweetie Pie sometimes. The last sweet treat I had were some fresh strawberries...delicious!
4. First thing that comes to mind when you hear the word fidget?
Wiggly. And I'm very bad about fidgeting when I should be sitting still.
5. Share with us one of your favorite childhood travel memories.
Traveling to Florida to see my dad's parents and other family members during the Christmas holiday from school.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
If you'd like to link up with the Wednesday Hodgepodge, click on the button at the top.
Thanks for visiting.