If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Click above to link up with Thankful Thursday.

I am so thankful this week that our oldest is in Ohio. She is staying mostly with a friend, but we had her Monday evening and will probably have her some this weekend. We had so much fun talking Monday night face to face and not by Marco Polo (which is our normal way to communicate). She is planning her wedding and I'm enjoying getting to talk with her about it and hopefully helping some too. 

So what are you thankful for this week?  Why not make a post and link up with us.

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. That is so nice for you and I'm sure for her too. My son and his fiancee are currently planning their wedding as well. Have a great day Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always something to be thankful for. Right now we should be in the UK celebrating my daughters wedding. But thanks to covid.. it has all been cancelled...as have our flights.
    But, Im thankful that no money has been lost and we can plan again for next year...
    I just hope her wedding dress still fits...lol
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning a wedding - that's always so fun. ... I'm sure it has some problems with COVID right now - but still has to be exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many weddings! I do hope they can go on as planned and live happily ever after! That is something to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for more family time! I'm so glad for you...and I'll be praying the wedding can go on as planned with no covid wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy