If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday Madness



I read some friends' posts and this looked like fun.  Thought I'd join in today.

Monday Madness: "The Finish This Sentence"Questions

 1. My uncle once... asked me if I had the pock-in-chicks.  I thought that was so funny and I guess I still do.  lol

 2. Never in my life have I...drank any alcohol except 2 sips of champagne and I thought it was terrible!

3. When I was five my parents ...I can barely remember last year, let alone when I was 5!!

 4. High school was...was okay.  I made decent grades, but I didn't really like school that well.

 5. I will never forget to... eat.  For the life of me I cannot understand when someone says they forgot to eat.  lol 

 6. Once I met 7...Cannot think of anything right now.

7. There’s this boy I know...and I married him and we have 2 daughters and one of them gave us another little boy that we both love dearly.

8. Once, at a bar, I...was with a group of girls and I was the only one of legal age to be there and I was the only one that wasn't drinking.

9. By noon, I’m ... halfway through my work day (thank goodness)!

10. Last night I ... relaxed at home after church and watched some TV with hubby and played on my iPad when I should have been knitting.  Trying to get some hats made to donate.

7 comments:

  1. should have been knitting, lol. I love champagne, one maybe two glasses is such a treat sometimes I ordered it at dinners out... back when that was safe. I forget to eat and get shaky. Do not think that means I'm thin, on no, but I don't think about it. Now that my husband is allowed to work at home, it's about all he thinks about so I have to eat regularly! I dated a man who was becoming a preacher, but then changed universities and lost track of him.
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your number 7. I just brought our needles to make a scarf for my sister. I almost forgot to cast on! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I've never forgotten to eat. Sometimes, that's unfortunate. (*grin*) Loved the pock-in-chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3...me either! I had nothing for that one...hahahahaha Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say I don't drink but I don't like champagne, and I have never been drunk. Interesting questions today! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to think about that pock-in-chicks comment for a moment. I will have a drink now and then, but have never hung out in a bar. Glad you had a nice evening with your hubby last night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the pock-in-chicks when I was in college. My professor thought I was making it up! I love your #7!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy