If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. Boo, boo-hoo, make a boo-boo, boo(ze)...pick one and tell us how it relates to life lately. 
I really don't think any of these particularly relate to me lately.

2. Do you like the color orange? Would we find this color in your home? Your wardrobe? Peach-pumpkin-tangeringe...your favorite shade of the three listed? 
Yes, I like orange (at least in the fall).  This color is only in my fall decorations in the house.  I don't think I have orange in my wardrobe right now.  For fall, of course pumpkin would be the color.




3. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. What's the last chocolate something you tasted? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being out of this world delicious, how would you rate it?
I had a piece of dark chocolate last night and I'd rate it a 5-6.

4. Life is like a box of chocolates or so says Forrest Gump's mama. Would you agree? Aside from the pandemic fallout tell us one way this saying has played out in your life. 
I'd say that's a fairly accurate saying.  Something is always going on or changing it seems, especially the older I get. 

5. As October winds down tell us three things you loved about the month we're bidding adieu. 
I've enjoyed all the beautiful colors and the cooler temperatures and the anticipation of vacation next month.

6. Insert your own random thought here.
I saw this bird in front of our house Monday night and we're trying to decide if it is a hawk or an owl.  I've had several comment on Instagram.  We have almost an equal amount of both choices.  When I was taking the pictures I thought it was a hawk, however, hubby thinks it's an owl (so even we are divided equally.  lol)  So tell me, what do you think?





Hope you all have a great week.

Cathy

20 comments:

  1. We have a lot of hawks around the lake and a couple of them hang out in the treetops of our backyard. I think it's a hawk which I love. An owl would be cool though! Vacation sounds nice right about now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it will be a very quiet and laid back vacation, but I'll get to see the ocean and that makes me happy.

      Delete
  2. At first glance I thought it was a hawk but looking closer I think I would guess an owl too. Let us know if you find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. I keep watching to see if it will come back.

      Delete
  3. Nice photo of the bird, I'm not sure what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a hawk to me. Love the autumn arrangements in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a hawk to me.
    I like your floral arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owl gets my vote. I think the beak should be the best indicator of what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but unfortunately I didn't get a real good shot of the beak.

      Delete
  7. I think it is a hawk that looks like an owl ;) We have hawks here and you see them during the day. I only hear the owl once it starts getting dark. I like orange for fall decorating too. Vacation is always something to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vacation! I've forgotten what that word really means! I think the bird is a hawk but I am no expert!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first photo looked hawkish to me but those last 4 are definitely owlish. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know when I was taking the picture I thought it was a hawk, but I'm really not sure after examining the pictures. lol

      Delete
  10. I vote owl.
    Dark chocolate is always the best.
    Ooo! Vacation! Looking forward to reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your Fall decorations. I need to put mine out. I put a few things out for Halloween because James was coming over but I prefer having Fall out. He kind of looks like an owl. We have hawks that fly around regularly and there is just something so majestic about them. Owl too, we will see some on the fence at night or hear them hooting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy