If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

October Challenge - Scavenger Hunt -- Updated with Scavenger Hunt Reveal

Scavenger Hunt Reveal!









1 - A sign [sign of anything, any material]

new sign in my living room

2 - Think "Outside the Box" on this...something seasonal.

A mug of creamy soup is very seasonal to me for fall and winter.

3 - A yellow leaf 

this plant sits in my office at work, it is from my father's funeral in 2016

4 - Anything of miniature [trinket, jewelry, knick-knack...anything]

This little angel is about 3 inches tall and sits in my office at work

5 - Pumpkin or gourd

mums, pumpkins and gourds in front of my house

6 - Something that is dated* [document, newspaper, screenshot, etc. *show date!]
Pool Sign at Disney dated 8/6/2008

7 - Anything that is lighted [bulb, headlight, lantern, etc.]
light at Animal Kingdom Lodge

8 - Decorated door [entryway...doesn't have to be of the season]

front door wreath in 2009

9 - A printed author's name [book cover, magazine article, TV credit, etc.]
Job Bible Study by Lisa Harper

10- Mystery item. ANYTHING...macro, close-up that will be 'unknown' to us all. We guess what it is!!
Can you guess?


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Fabulous job of hunting!! I especially like your new living room sign. And a perfect keepsake with the plant from your father's funeral.

    The mystery #10. A glassed-in candle? Like a Yankee Candle? Can't wait to follow up on Halloween, when they're all revealed! Thanks for playing Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices and I haven't figured out the mystery yet.
    This is fun. I enjoyed visiting your blog, Cathy.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the hunt! I just love the little angel. I'm guessing a Yankee Candle for your mystery item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, some kind of candle and we are seeing a reflection in the glass? I see why they are saying Yankee Candle...the ee and the Le. So, must be that. Just can't figure out what scent. Christmas of some kind... I also love your little angel. So sweet, and the plant with the bird and the yellow leaf is nice. And I do love your sign. That other one with the date...that's funny. 2008. And of course, the story of Job is always a good book to study. Great job on your scavenger hunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun! I can't even begin to guess what that last picture is! Love the sign and the little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YANKEE CANDLE :) ... gotta pull out my fall scent ones still!!!!
    Love that JOB study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd know a Yankee Candle anywhere! Love them and have a big stash stored away for different seasons, holidays, and even gift giving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! We know that's a Yankee Candle. We have lots of those at our house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy