If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 


This week I am thankful for:

**Books again - I am so enjoying re-reading the books by Lori Wick.  I know I mention her books quite often on here and I wish she was still writing.  But I find after a couple of years, I forget a lot of the book and I'm enjoying reading them again.

**Lucy - our dog brings so much happiness and joy to our home (and a little aggravation too...lol) and I am so happy we have her.

More recent picture

The day we brought her home

This is all I'll post right now.  I have lots to be thankful for and I am thankful, but I'm only going to list these 2 today.

So what are you thankful for?  You can make your own post and link up or you can comment below.

Hope you have a great day and thanks for visiting.

Cathy


14 comments:

  1. Look at baby Lucy!!!!!!! Oh wow. That seems like yesterday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it does. She's very close in age to your Harvey Dent.

      Delete
  2. Lucy is so cute- Pets are a blessing. I am Thankful for another week that everyone is safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for books and Christian writers as well! I had forgotten about Lori Wick...one of my favorite books is by her, something about Bamboo and Lace? I need to check out some of her books again! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bamboo and Lace. It's one of my favorite. I've read it several times.

      Delete
  4. Aww...just look at little Lucy! There is just something about puppies. I'm glad all is well in your world today, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, can yuou hear me squealing at Lucy's baby picture?! Our girls turned 8 y/o this week ... I can't believe how quickly the years have passed.
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how many of us have dogs 8 years old! The years are passing too quickly

      Delete
  6. Cute pictures of Lucy! So sweet. yes, I am thankful for a good procedure on my neck this week, and I went to PT this morning and was able to do so much better because I wasn't hurting so bad! Very thankful indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are having less pain...and I hope soon it will be completely gone.

      Delete
  7. Lucy is the cutest. I’m grateful for an unexpected compliment I received this week. Kind words really do make a difference.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they certainly do. If we would all just be a little kinder, the world would be so much better.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy