If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday Photos



Here are some pictures from my week.

Monday we went to Ceaser's Creek for a quick visit

Love the wispy white.  I believe part of them are contrails.

Sunrise earlier this week

Love the berries on this tree in the fall.

Close up of the berries.  The tree is full.

Colton is with his mom and aunt.  

Here he is enjoying his 3 way 

Looks like we will be getting storms today.


I finally got a pumpkin to add to my fall display.
 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that sunrise is magnificent! What, exactly, is Colton's 3-way? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myra, It is spaghetti noodles, with chili and then shredded cheddar cheese and it is delicious. It's a thing here in southern Ohio that I believe started in Cincinnati at a restaurant called Skyline Chili and now it is a chain and there's also Gold Star that is very similar. There are no Skyline's in Texas but there is one in Tampa, FL so her first day there with her sister they took a drive to Tampa because my youngest has been craving Skyline for awhile now. lol They also do coney's which is a hot dog with mustard, chili, cheese and onions. Oh and there are 4 ways and 5 ways which add beans and onions.

      Delete
  2. Thank, Cathy! I heard of Skyline when I lived in the Tampa metro but never visited. This sounds exactly like the kind of thing my Tom would love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. If you ever get the chance, you should try it. Some groceries carry the chili in the freezer department and also in canned goods, but honestly it is not near as good as what's served in the restaurant.

      Delete
  3. I love when the berries come on our trees. Hubby doesnt - they drop on our driveway - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and the pumpkin makes your fall display perfect!! Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures of the skies, clouds, sunrise...and stormy sky. Love Colton having a good time. What kind of tree is that I wonder? I bet the birds love the berries. Hope you have a happy and blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sky, great photos! So much fun seeing Colton.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy