If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 


Click here or here to link up with Thankful Thursday.

I am so thankful for my chiropractor.  We just got back from there and he was working on my neck and shoulder and also my sciatica.  I think I'm already starting to feel better,  We go every 6 weeks and it really helps.

I saw my surgeon on Tuesday in reference to a lesion on my side,  They did a biopsy on it last week and it came back as having some atypical cells.  They feel that it's probably nothing, but it could be a sarcoma from radiation which is very rare, but definitely not a good thing.  So we're not taking any chances and I'll be in surgery tomorrow to remove it.  Prayers appreciated.

I'm thankful for each of you and know I can ask you for prayers.  That means so much to me.

I'm also thankful for the beautiful flowers I've seen in the last few days.  The first 3 are from church and the second 3 are from my house.







We'll be heading out soon to have lunch with Kelli and Rafael.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day.


Cathy


8 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for pro-active physicians! Prayers lifted, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers!! Chiropractors are SO good!! Prayers lifted and will continue for your successful surgery and complete healing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! I love my chiropractor too! He is a blessing to both my husband and myself. Cathy you have been in my prayers. Please take care. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be lifting you up in prayer tomorrow. We know that God is able! So glad they found it early and are taking care of it right away. Love the flowers...so beautiful. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will by praying for your procedure, that it goes well and is nothing to worry about. Thank goodness it was caught early on. I'm so glad the chiropractor helps you. I have never been to one and think about it, but just haven't tried it yet. Beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that the chiropractor is working for you. Praying that your surgery went well. ((Hugs)) The flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying all went well with your surgery - and that you are feeling well this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this post, Cathy! I'm wondering how you're recovering? Prayerfully all went well and as normal. I hope you're on the mend and getting lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy