If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thankful Thursday


 Click here or here to link up.

I'm very late writing this post, but I still want to do it.  I received an email about 5:30 tonight telling me to check my MyChart account.  I did and it was the pathology report I've been waiting for.  If we're interpreting it right, all is good.  No cancer.  I should get a call from the surgeon tomorrow and then I'll know for absolute sure.  I'm choosing to believe we're reading it right.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for me.  I love that I can post here and ask you, my friends, to pray for me and you are so willing to do so.  Thank you.

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. Praying that you read it correctly! You're on my "St. Peregrine list"...he's the patron saint of Cancer Patients, so I pray for you every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Thanks for sharing -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news, Cathy! Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God for this good news! We are trust God for complete confirmation and answers to prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is good news. I will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy