If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Tuesday 4

 

Time...

Hi! Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  Toni has moved on to higher ground  but we keep her memory alive.  Link here.
Let's consider time....

1. When you say "in a couple of days" what time period are you thinking?  Is your time exact or fluid?   To me it is 2-3 days and that's fairly fluid.  

2.Does time get away from you? How do you handle time?  Yes, time does get away from me sometimes.  Since retiring I have a tendency to just go with the flow.  Of course, that doesn't mean appointments and get-to-gathers.  Those things I try to be on time to and even a bit early.

3. People say time is short.   Then why do you do so many things you don't like and so few of the things you do like? That is a good question.  I suppose it's because they are things that really need to be done even when you don't want to.

4. Do you have enough time to do the things you want to do or live as you would like to live? Yes, pretty much.

Update:  I had my surgery on Friday and all went according to plan.  I've had very little discomfort this weekend and am doing whatever I want.  However, I'm still waiting on the pathology report.  So I still don't know anything yet.  Thank you for all your prayers.  I really believe in the power of prayer.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy





9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the health update, Cathy! Still praying and believing in the power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know about your surgery. Praying all will come back negative and that whatever it was is now gone! I know you are enjoying retirement, and that is exactly what you are supposed to do!! But yes, real life goes on and we have important things to do, but we have to make time for some fun too. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will be in my prayers for all test to come back negative.. Enjoyed your answers, I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your answer on #1. Appointments seem to be never ending. I'm glad your surgery went well and I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the surgery update!! Prayers lifted for a good report. Please keep us posted! I enjoyed your Tuesday 4!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy