If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday Photos

 Here are a few pictures from my week  

Love this cardinal

My sister took this picture.  This
peacock was visiting her neighbor from a nearby  
horse farm.

I love it's blue chest.

Lucy on one of our walks this week.

I love this foggy field and sunrise

This is about all I have. Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a good weekend. 

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. How my mother used to love the cardinals! At the time I never paid much mind, but now I love seeing them in our back yard. I like to think it's her spirit come to say 'good morning.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos today. Hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN to have a peacock visiting your sister's roof!! She got some great photos!! I always love seeing cardinals and your foggy sunrise is beautiful!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cardinals are some of my favorites...but, wow, that peacock!! How cool would that be:) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! We get lots of crows on the roof and I think they sound like elephants up there. I can't imagine how loud a peacock would be stomping around up there. I do know what their "screams" sound like, though. That would be a shock if you weren't expecting them to be around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! That peacock is so beautiful!! Love to see them, and that doesn't happen very often! Love the cardinal too, of course. They are my daily visitors here, but I still love to see them. I'm so glad you and Lucy get out and wander around each day. It's so good for the body and soul!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy