If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday Stealing = Three Things

 

Click above for link-up

Three names you go by, other than your given name: Mom, Gigi, Sweetie

Three things you like about yourself: I'm kind, I love to laugh, and I'm mostly a glass half full person

Three things you don't like about yourself:  I'm overweight, I'm a procrastinator, and not as self-confident as I'd like to be.

Three parts of your heritage:  German, Scottish, European

Three things you are wearing right now:  Socks, Camisole, Capris

Three favorite bands/musical artists: My favorites are Southern Gospel Groups and I like some country but I can't really state specific groups.

Three favorite songs: Great Is Thy Faithfulness, Mary Did you Know,  and I Can Only Imagine

Three things you want in a relationship: Love, Kindness, Faithfulness

Three of your favorite hobbies: Reading, Yarn Crafting, Puzzles

Three things that scare you: Spiders, Spiders, Spiders

Three of your everyday essentials: Water, Bible Reading, 

Three places you want to go on vacation:  Grand Canyon, Washington DC and Philadelphia

Three careers you have considered/are considering: Pretty much just stayed where I started and definitely not looking for a career now.

Three things you want to do before you die: As much as possible with every opportunity I'm given.

Three things you want to do really badly right now: Lose some weight, stay healthy, do some remodeling on the house.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

18 comments:

  1. My niece Rebecca Jade sang with another person Mary Did You Know on a Dave Koz Christmas tour on Long Island in 2021. I did not know it before then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary did you Know was ruined for me when someone said, "Well duh, of course she knew.. Gabriel told her!" Now, every time I hear the song I think.. well of course she knew!. I live very close to Philly. It can be a nice city to tour. I'd enjoy the Grand Canyon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, He did. But did she really understand what it all meant. The Bible does say at one point the she "pondered all these things.

      Delete
  3. I, too, am mostly a glass half-full type. Not always optimistic, but certainly hopeful. I love what you said about doing as much as possible with every opportunity. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You named three of my favorite songs!! I enjoyed your answers and wish you a blessed week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. It's hard to pick a favorite, but these 3 are 3 that I really love.

      Delete
  5. I have that procrastination issue, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your answers today. I love those three songs too, plus many others. It would be difficult for me to choose just three, but you did well. Yes, I am also a glass half full type, always trying to make the best of every situation, even when it is difficult. The only question I have is about what you said you were wearing...I thought you were in the wintry north! LOL. Your outfit made me feel chilly! I live in Florida, and I am wearing sweat pants, long sleeves/and flannel shirt, socks, shoes. It was in the 50's this morning and is in the low 70's now, but the house feels cool and I've been chilly. Of course I do have sinusitis and laryngitis right now, which could be part of the problem. LOL. I don't think I'd survive in the north anymore! LOL. Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, but when I'm inside, it's warm enough to dress like that, if I'm up working around it's good and if I sit to rest or watch TV, I wrap up in a blanket. I'm just one of those people who get hot easily. lol

      Delete
  7. We share some hobbies, I see.

    I've been told the Grand Canyon is majestic. I hope you can go there.

    Have nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too and if you want to go I hope you get to also.

      Delete
  8. I agree with you about the spiders! And the favorite songs. All of them are so good. I pray you're able to visit all those places you'd like to see. Before my youngest daughter moved to Philadelphia (from Seattle) she wrote a note in her room and after she left I framed it. She wrote, 'You know all those things you've been wanting to do? You should go do them.' I think of that every time I get an opportunity to go do something. I'll pray the Lord provides the opportunity for you to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy and those are wise words from your daughter,

      Delete
  9. Oh my dear Cathy, I'm right there with you on overweight and procrastination! I really get mad at myself and yet I don't change. {{sigh}} We also like the same songs, bands (Southern Gospel) and what we like/want in a relationship. I love puzzles and Bible studies too, we have a lot in common. Hope you're enjoying a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do. I guess at this age it's hard to change, but it's possible, I hope. lol

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy