If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Wednesday Hodgepodge

Click above to link up.


1. Something you've done recently that might be considered a labor of love? I'm currently making a pair of boot toppers for a friend upon her request.


2. What's one thing you love about being the age you are now? Well, I'm really happy about being alive at the age I am right now.  lol  


Yesterday was my baby brother's birthday and he is now
60!!!  For goodness sake, he's 60 and he's the baby!  I just cannot get over that. We're so old!  


3. What do you value more: careful planning or the freedom to be spontaneous? Elaborate. I like having a general idea of what we're doing, but I like the freedom to change my mind and go a different way and do a different thing.  We do that quite often.


4. A home cooked meal or a fancy restaurant? I prefer not cooking so a restaurant, but not fancy. pink or red? Red watch the sunrise or watch the sunset? both please wine and cheese or champagne and chocolate? I'll take the cheese and chocolate...you can have the wine and champagne


5. What's your definition of romance? Are you a 'romantic'? No, I'm really not a romantic.  But just being with my husband doing anything together is what makes me happiest.


6. Insert your own random thought here. I love this little girl. p She brings lots of comfort and love, but also plenty of aggravation.  lol  Here she's trying to make me feel guilty for leaving her for the day. And it worked.  



Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

21 comments:

  1. Your pup is so cute!! She sure is giving you the sad eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely knows how to play the sympathy card! lol

      Delete
  2. I also like a general plan with the freedom to change it up as we go! Visiting from WH#10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy is so sweet. Reminds me of our grandpups. They do know how to tug at the heartstrings for sure! I like spontaneous events once in a while, especially if I don't have to do any planning. Seems like I am always the "event coordinator" for our family gatherings, and it would just be so nice to let someone else do it and me be the guest sometimes! LOL. I enjoyed your answers and agree with most. I just don't know what "boot toppers" are! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you a picture of boot toppers in your email.

      Delete
  4. Hello Cathy, my baby brother and sister (twins) are turning 60 this summer. It does make me feel old since I was 12 when they were born! Hope you have a nice meal at a not fancy restaurant soon! Happy Valentine's Day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember thinking 60 was ANCIENT! But here I am at 72 living life and grateful for the opportunity. Lucy really knows how to push your buttons -- just like our Macie and Grace. (We wouldn't have it any other way!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. She is just so adorable, like yours.

      Delete
  6. What a precious mug on your pup. I try to tell our kitties that I will be back soon every time I go out the door to substitute teach or run errands. But when we get the suitcases out, they both get very anxious because they know we won't be right back.
    My baby brother is 57 today. He is getting old but I have 8 years on him so what does that say about me??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's just a number, but it does bother me just a bit! lol

      Delete
  7. Your sweet puppy is SO cute!! They do have a way of making us feel awful for ignoring them! LOL I enjoyed your post and agree with you on romance!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How is it dogs dictate our lives lol? Ours knows how to play the guilt card too. Yours has such a sweet face, I'm sure it's hard to say no. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I couldn't say no to that pup either. She's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will have to show us those boot toppers. Happy Birthday to your brother. The cheese and chocolate sounds good to me. I'm so glad you have Lucy in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed your answers very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy