If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, March 27, 2023

Bits of This and That

 

Good Morning:

We have a gloomy, rainy Monday morning around here.  Hubby checked the weather and told me that the rain was going to stop in the next hour or so and then the sun is supposed to show itself.  Looking forward to that.  We had a good weekend.  We've had some rain, some sunshine, and fairly decent temperatures.

I read a book by one of my favorite authors, Lori Wick.  The book is called Every Storm.  This is at least the third time I've read this book and I still love it.

We went our for lunch some of the days and each evening we spent at home, doing a bit of housework and watching some TV and even crocheting.  Both blankets I'm working on are coming along slowly, but that's okay as long as they keep growing,



On Sunday, we went to Sunday School and Church.  Below is the pre-recorded Sunday morning Sermon which is #4 in the series What the Cross Meant.


And that pretty much sums up our weekend.  I hope you had a good one too.  Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. So glad y'all enjoyed a good weekend. I used to re-read books that left an impression; not so sure when or why I stopped.
    Hurray for the sun! We had another Bad Storm last night, but thank goodness no loss of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those gloomy days are perfect for hunkering down with a little project, a big book, or a long nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blankets look so nice. I am thinking about knitting a scarf, the only things I can do. The sun came out yesterday and it feels so good. More rain coming tomorrow. Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good weekend was had by you both! It is HOT here in central Florida. We don't usually have 90s until mid-April. I have a few books I have read more than once. It makes for a nice re-visit, doesn't it! Have a blessed week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice that you had a good weekend, we did too. Nothing exciting, just peaceful. The blankets are looking great, they're going to be so warm and cozy. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy