If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Thankful Thursday


I am so thankful for another day.  God is so good and today is really beautiful outside.  I know there's some haze due to the fires in Canada.  But I still think it's beautiful with blue skies and sunshine.  

I had some lab work done on Monday and some of the numbers were not as good as I'd like.  So with that, I'm getting back to walking.  I've done 30 minutes at least for the last 3 days.  Lucy and I walked early this morning and it really felt good.  Doc says I need to do 30 minutes of exercise 5 times a week.  So, I've decided it's time to get a little more serious about taking care of myself.

I've got to leave now to meet my sisters (oh and I'm thankful for my sisters), so I'll cut this short.  Suffice to say that I love the Lord and am very thankful for Him and all He has done.

Have a good day and don't forget to be thankful.  It really does make life better.

Cathy


10 comments:

  1. I love your philosophy, Cathy. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it!! I need to move a little more as well. Have a good weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna try. Hope you have a good weekend too.

      Delete
  3. Have a nice time with your sisters. I know you can do the walk and get your numbers better. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sisters are a wonderful thing to be thankful for. And medical procedures and tests. Do you ever listen to audio books? I can do about anything if I am listening to a good book. Congratulations on your walking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do listen to audio books. I was just telling hubby I need to get my headphones synced with my new phone so I can listen to podcasts while walking, but books would be a good idea too. Hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. I admire you for getting back to walking again! I know that will help you out tremendously. What a fun day- meeting up with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy