If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!

These are pictures of my youngest daughter and her grandparents from 2006. That year Kerri decided to have a picture taken with each set of grandparents and then she framed them and that's what she gave them for Christmas. I know the grandparents loved it and so do I. My girls are the luckiest girls in the whole world, because they have the best grandparents in the whole world and my husband and I get to call them mom and dad!

Above This is Kerri and Tracy's mom and dad
And below this is Kerri and my Mom and Dad

15 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures! Great memories to keep. I'm really thankful that when my kids were babies, I had their pictures taken with my grandparents. I'm glad I did it when I did, because they are gone. I just wish my kids were able to spend more time with their own grandparents.

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great gift idea from her to them. Love it! I'm sure they did, too!

    Is it Friday yet???? =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so cute, I love the family pictures.

    .•:*¨¨*:•.Blessings*¨2 U 4¨**¨¨*the holidays .•:*¨¨*:•.

    -:¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift idea! I am sure they were thrilled to receive such a thoughtful gift. I need to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my kids have awesome grandparents too!! very blessed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping in from Scottsville.

    I just love grandparent pictures. Such special memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww! I love having pictures of my grandparents around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evening Cathy, Oh I Love the last photo :).
    Oh Jacob and I both got a doe this evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Cathy~

    What great pictures, and such a wonderful gift idea. I know they must have loved it!
    :> )

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEautiful pictures. Those are great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really sweet gift, Cathy. I'm sure they treasure it. Your girls are so lucky and blessed to have all four of their grandparents. I only got to meet one of my grandmothers and it was only once because she lived in Costa Rica and it was hard to visit each other. I wish Mason could have gotten to know his daddy's mom. Hopefully he'll remember her but it may be hard for him since he was so little when she passed. I'm glad your girls have that special bond with theirs.

    BTW, I haven't forgot about your little prize. I've been so busy with holidays and cakes and babies that the days just pass me by. So, just wanted to say sorry, but I haven't forgotten and I will send it when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice pictures. i love your castle header.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just jumped over from Miti's blog. I love your header. I have joined to follow and look forward to getting to know you.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy