If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge



Be sure to go join in the fun by clicking on the button above.

1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
Well, I'm not much for parties, but probably have significant conversation with 2 would fit my style better.


2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
We had a piano, a red couch (which really was beautiful) and 2 cherry end tables with cabinets in them where we kept our piano music.


3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore?
Hog the bed-no.  Steal the covers-no because we each have our own.  Snore-Yes (well, you didn't expect me to be perfect did you?)


4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
I have never cooked lamb and seldom have I ever eaten it.  Anything I can go out and eat.  I do not cook on Easter Sunday or rarely any Sunday.


5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
I've never seen my actual birth certificate, but I have a certificate from the hospital of my birth that has always worked.  Probably the last time I used it had something to do with adoption.  I really can't remember.


6. As a child, how did people describe you?
Well the names I was called the most were Gigglebox, Chatty Cathy and Big Mouth!  You tell me.


7. What do you complain about the most?
Probably my weight.


8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's gonna be a beautiful day today!  Thank you Lord!


9 comments:

  1. Chatty Cathy-that's cute : )

    My parents often invited other families for Sunday lunch after church. I kind of miss that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great random thought. Have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our daughter was born over seas, so she had more than one and they all had different dates on them. When she started school and needed it we showed up with all 3 of her's and told them to take there pick! They copies all 3! Nice random thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We also had a piano, a red couch and two end tables with cabinets. Wonder if that was the style.
    I took piano lessons but didn't stick with it. I wish I would have.

    I like Gigglebox. Reminds me of a sweet child who is always happy.

    It's a beautiful day here also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chatty Cathy--I had that doll. Haven't heard the expression in a while. Enjoy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait...you're not perfect? And they still let you be head of the Mickey Mouse Fan Club?

    Sheesh...what's the world coming to? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy! My husband and I take turns hogging the covers...but HE hogs the bed! I find him in the middle of the bed and I'm hugging the edge ;o)

    Lamb ~ my mother used to make it once in a blue moon... me-never. Couldn't do that to a little lambie ♥
    Have a wonderful Weekend, Cathy!
    *Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. my sister had chatty cathy when she was younger
    fun questions and answers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't say my weight but I do complain about it all.the.time!
    I seldom cook now but I still must perform on the holiday's, we have no other family here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy