1. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy most/like the least when it comes to family camping? When was the last time you camped?
I only remember camping once when I was a kid. No, I don't think we liked it too much. My husband's family camped all the time and loved it alot. Hubby and I have never tried it with our family, however my girls love Church camp and go ever summer as campers and/or counselors.
2. Did you attend a summer camp when you were a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory?
No, I didn't. My husband did and as I said above my girls have always gone too. They love it.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else?
Jesus, salvation and heaven
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see? There are many lists of 'wonders' but this is the standard natural wonder list-Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, The Harbor of Rio de Janerio, Paricutan Volcano and The Northern Lights.
Actually I wouldn't mind seeing them all, but if I have to pick one I'd say the Grand Canyon.
5. What was your first real job?
6. Lemonade or Sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day?
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Things are so busy this summer. Our oldest is working as many hours as she can to try to get enough money to go back to college and since she doesn't have a vehicle, she either has to borrow one of ours or we have to take her. (I'm not complaining because we really appreciate her enthusiasm to work and make the money) And our youngest is preparing for a missions trip and is doing training for that and also preparing for camp and counseling at camp. We're just very busy working and running them around. Life is good!