If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random Stuff

It's time to get back to blogging. Oh how I've missed each one of you. I have read some posts of yours in the past couple of weeks and even commented once or twice (but not as much as I like). But with being on vacation and taking the oldest back to college and the youngest starting her sophomore year in her online school...to say the least we've been very busy! But it's time and here I am with some random stuff.

First of all...my baby turns 17 today. I don't have a current picture to post right now because I'm at work on my lunch break writing this post. But as I tell you about our vacation in the next week or so, I promise there will be many pictures of her. She was with hubby and me for 6 days of Disney (just the 3 of us) and hubby and I don't like our pictures taken, so guess who was photographed over and over. lol Fortunately she doesn't mind and in fact I believe she would love modeling, but she thinks she's too short. I love this girl, more than you can imagine. She's always either singing or laughing it seems. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRI!!

Our new women's Bible study starts tonight. I can't wait. I've missed being with everyone. We have such a great group. We come from multiple different churches and some don't even attend a church regularly (yet). We have all different ages (from 17 to 80 something). I absolutely love these women and I learn so much from each one of them. We will be doing another Beth Moore study. This one is called "The Inheritance". I watched the first video Sunday night and I believe this is gonna be a good one. Here's a link to see a trailer for this study if you are interested. 

My oldest (Kelli) is back at school now and seems to be having a ball.  I'm so proud of her.  She was named Student Ambassador (and a scholarship goes along with this honor).  She's working hard and I know God is going to use her mightily.

Well that's it for now.  I gotta get back to work.  Lunch break is almost over.

Hey, it's 5:15pm and I just remembered this is my 3rd blogging anniversary! Yay!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Kerri ... and congrats to Kelli! I can't wait to hear (and see) all about your trip! I'm so glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and looking forwarded to photos of your trip. Congrats to Kelli as well. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just complaining today because not as many people have been blogging...Welcome back! Happy birthday to your daughter! Can't wait to see your Disney Pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Glad you had a good trip and it's nice to see you back. I will look forward to your Disney pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done two of Beth Moores study's in our WOW group. Just love her enthusiasm of the Word.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy