If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

We're Back

We got home last Tuesday night and went back to work Wednesday morning. I'm trying to get caught up and hope I'll be back on here blogging soon. I've missed reading everyone's blogs.

We had a great trip and I hope to get to post about it soon.

3 comments:

  1. I missed you ... and can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home. Looking forwarded to hearing about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're home safely......hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy