If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge


Click the button above if you'd like to join Joyce for some Wednesday Hodgepodge.

1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?
Chili with spaghetti or breakfast with eggs, bacon or sausage, fried potatoes and toast or biscuits.  Yummy, it's making me hungry just thinking about it.

2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
No, I don't think so.  But maybe I should ask my family, they make think differently.

3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
My mom's porkchops fried in cornmeal batter with mashed potatoes and cornmeal gravy.  Yummy.  I miss it because I don't live at home and I don't cook it because I'd be the size of a barn if I could make this (along with some other very wonderful things my mom cooks).
 
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
I can't think of a thing.

5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite?
Zoo because I love the animals, especially seals and penguins.




6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
Kiss the Girl from Little Mermaid


7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
Depends on who I'm arguing with and what we're arguing about.

8. Insert your own random thought here.




This lady makes the most awesome creatures from candy.  Her name is Miyuki and she is at the Japanese Pavilion at EPCOT.  I love to watch her.  She is really terrific.  If you ever get the chance you should check her out.

11 comments:

  1. I've never heard of cornmeal gravy.

    Those candy creatures are amazing! I'd love to see her do them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answer to #1 is making me hungry. Sounds so yummy!!

    The candy looks interesting.
    I don't know if I could eat something that looks like a frog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that candy is seriously amazing! I would have a hard time eating it, it's a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your boarder :) I picked the zoo too. That candy is amazing, I wouldn't want to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your food list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is food you eat! I really don't think I could eat those treats they are just too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She must be new, although its been a little over year since i've been to Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those candy creature creations -- Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy
    I love that song too :)
    Thanks for sharing pictures of the candy creatues in EPCOT. I've never seen those - so cute.
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I rarely make anything with gravy because its too good not to eat too much : ) Love the candy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those candy creatures are amazing! That's some real talent. All I can do is eat candy. I wouldn't eat her candy though, it's too pretty!
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy