If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Counting One Thousand Gifts

In my deliberate effort to be more aware of God in my life, here is a continuation of the list of Blessings, Gifts, & God moments in my life this past week:

15. The opportunity to Skype with my oldest over the weekend. Also talked with her roommate and met her roommate's mother during this conversation.  So much fun.  Love you Kelli

16. Kelli's roommate's momma who took her in this weekend and fed her real food. Thank you Christy for taking care of my girl.

17. Time crafting Saturday night with my youngest girl. She was making a beautiful light strand with pink tulle and netting for her bedroom and I was knitting the prayer shawl.

18. Time with just hubby and I as my sister had my youngest over Friday night and most of Saturday. They were shopping and cleaning and having fun.  Hubby and I went out to lunch together and went shopping and bought some Christmas decorations.

19. Watching a Beth Moore video with my youngest and another young friend, eating pizza and then talking together until almost midnight Thursday night.

20. Thank you Lord for one of the best weekends we've had in a long time.



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Full of many gifts to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are counting your blessings along with us. I loved your list. I love to watch Beth Moore. I downloaded the first video of her series on James. It was so good.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cathy~

    I love your list. What a great idea. Is it too late to start?

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy