If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge


Click the button above to join in with all the Hodgepodge Fun

1. Who taught you how to cook?
I guess I learned how to follow a recipe in Home Ec. ClasI s.  My mom gave me some recipes and so did my sister.  Mostly I guess it was Home Ec,  But I really don't do a lot of cooking.  Hubby does most of it.

2. Have you been told you think too much? Are too much of a perfectionist? Are too sensitive? Were they right?
I've been told I'm too sensitive and wear my feelings on my sleeves.  The other two...no.  Am I too sensitive?  Probably, at least sometimes.

3. As a child did you have a favorite blanket or toy? Tell about it.
 I really can't remember, but if so it was probably my Chatty Cathy doll (since that was my nickname), until my dad ran over it with the car.  I must not have like it too much, if I left it on the driveway...huh!

4. What 'institution' do you have the most faith in?
The institution of marriage...at least where hubby and I are concerned.

5. Chrysanthemums-pansies-burning bush-ornamental cabbage...your favorite in an autumn garden?
Pansies and burning bush

6. What superpower do the kids in your neighborhood seem to posses?
The superpower to knockdown or tear-up our mailbox.  Except I don't know if it's kids or who.  The last time they took our reflectors off the posts.  Who knows why?  Not us.

7. Are you a fan of the cranberry?
Not really, but a little bit with the turkey isn't bad.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well so far I am totally enjoying the new TV show "Once Upon A Time".  How about you?

5 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a TV watcher. Most of what's on has little if any redeeming value. But if you're recommending Once Upon a Time, perhaps I should check it out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plows take out mailboxes here. Ours is just far enough back that so far it hasn't been an issue. And yes it's October and we've already seen plows. Ugh.

    There are not a lot of cranberry fans here today : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really should keep home ec classes in schools - they might take it out due to budget cuts (at least that's what I've been hearing near my area) but. I owe home ec class for a lot of my interest in reading recipes and cooking =) Glad to hear your husband cooks! :) Sorry to hear about the mailboxes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen Once Upon A Time. I'll have to check it out. I think I had a Chatty Cathy doll too. Sorry about yours getting run over. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally forgot about home economics. Never thought of marriage for #4, great answer.
    I haven't tried that new show.
    I think what I will do is go into On Demand in a few weeks and try it. I did that with Revenge recently.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy