If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge - Day 16 "something new"

Day 16 prompt is "something new" and yes I know I'm behind a day. I couldn't think of anything for that except this.

The new Disney Vacation Planning DVD that just came in the mail this week.


3 comments:

  1. Some of these are so hard! Yours is at least something fun: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. It's different and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean that there's a trip to Disney in your future? We're planning a trip to Disney next spring with DD and family. I can NOT wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy