If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

More Disney Pictures

Joyce at "From the This Side of the Pond" had a Smilebox on her blog yesterday, so I decided I would try it today. Thought I'd post a few more pictures from our Disney Trip. Hope you enjoy.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own photo slideshow

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. The lego creations are amazing! I went to Legoland in the UK and it is so impressive what people can do with legos.

    Now I need a trip to Disney...we were in Disneyland Paris in 2007, but haven't been to Orlando since 2001. We're overdue : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!!! I cant imagine putting together all those lego creations!!!! This has just made me want to go to Disney even MORE! Dang it!

    Dream job... being a character in the parade. Can you imagine doing that everyday? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Can't image doing all those lego characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done a Smilebox, was it easy? Love your pictures. Makes me excited to go in November. Love, love, love the Lego's. That tree is amazing. I never miss the haunted house, it's always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Can't wait until May! Especially can't wait to see the Legos ... my grands all LOVE Legos (especially the oldest grandson).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy