If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fragments

Mommy's Idea

I'm joining Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments. You can join in here.

We put our new Christmas tree up last night. It's really pretty and it's really tall. I don't think I'll be able to put a topper on it. We'll put the ornaments on later, but I'm enjoying just the lights right now.

Been doing a lot of organizing and cleaning this week. Not much fun, but sure is nice getting things done.

Our van broke down on Wednesday. Hubby believes its the starter. It's at the garage and we hope it will be fixed tomorrow.

Tried something new at supper the other night. We took crescent rolls and put a couple thin slices of ham and a slice of swiss cheese and then rolled it up and baked it. They were really awesome and really easy. I love hot ham and cheese sandwiches.

Have a great weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Hot ham and cheese sandwiches are yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. I had a recipe once where you laid crescent rolls (unrolled) out in an overlapping pattern in a big ring. Then you ladled this gooey good filling in the center - - - I think it had broccoli, cheese, ham or sausage, and I don't remember what else in it. Next you flipped the edges of the crescent rolls up over the filling - - - there were little gaps where the filling peeked through.

    Bake, slice, eat.

    IT WAS TO DIE FOR.

    Wonder why I haven't made that again in a gazillion years???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I like that idea of hot ham and cheese sandwiches!!! I'm so going to steal that idea!

    We get real trees here at Chez Nana, so we won't have ours up for a little while. We usually get ours up on the Friday after Thanksgiving, but this year, we'll be having Ts here during the day ... mama is working a vendor table at a craft fair that weekend ... and I'll be too exhausted by evening to do a tree. We'll get our tree that Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy - I have a picture of some of the hats (crocheted) on Monday's post. Let me know what you think if you crochet. Do you PInterest? That is where I get most pf my patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that your tree is up and almost decorated! That is so cool!!! Love hot ham and cheese sand also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A tall tree... just what I'm searching for this weekend. I already told the Hubs we're looking at Home Depot to see what they have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to start my trees tomorrow. At least set them up and hopefully get a head start on the ornaments. Since I am going away for a week after Thanksgiving I have to get started!!! Glad I'm not the only one starting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have your tree up already? Wow, you must really look forward to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am dying to get an artificial tree. Hubby says over his dead body, but I think that's more of a family tradition for him to say that than how he truly feels; he's allergic to pine trees and gets all stuffy every year!

    Because we had company yesterday, we cleaned like maniacs. I'm really happy it still looks nice in here :)

    Thanks for linking up, Cathy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like the almost best time of the year. Nice to visit with you Cathy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy