If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Some pictures of our weekend.

We saw this when we were out on Saturday and looked at it for a long time, trying to figure out if it was real.  I finally got out and took a picture.  Finally, figured out it wasn't real.  But from a distance it was pretty realistic.  So yep, they got me!

I bought this picture this weekend at a little antique and craft store called the Butter Street Barn.  I have a couple other Amish pictures in my house too. They are framed identical except this is blue and they are black.  Think I'll hang this in the spare bedroom/office.

Last Sunday a sweet lady from our church sent this to me.  She has not been able to attend for awhile due to illness, but she sent if with her great-grandson.  It is a collection of Shirley Temple pins.  She knows I love Shirley Temple so she gave me her pin collection.

Here is a close-up of a couple of them.

Here is one of my favorites.  I have a Shirley Temple Doll dressed in this outfit.  Isn't this just the sweetest gift in the world!
My sweet Lily is feeling better! 

Sunday night after church, little Carina really got to carrying on.  She loves having her picture taken.  I love this photo!

Well, that's some of the high points of my weekend.  Hope you had a great one too.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift for you and they are lovely! Glad Lily is feeling better and she sure is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious gift ... I'm sure you'll treasure that. So glad to hear that Lily is feeling better ... give her a hug from me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is a wonderful gift!!! Glad your sweet lily is better. My lily about had a heart attack yesterday with the storms we had...I think we are going to have to get her one of those thunder shirts. she's getting worse and worse. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture of Carina! That is amazing that you were given the pin collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a sweet special gift! I didn't know there was such a thing. Have you collected the Disney pins too?

    Carina looks like a happy girl : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy