If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, June 4, 2018

Weekend

Hubby and I had a great weekend. 

Saturday we went to Rocky Fork Lake and then Cowan Lake to just relax and take a few pictures.

Rocky Fork Lake

Rocky Fork Lake

Cowan Lake

Cowan Lake

We got to spend a little time with our daughter and grandson on Sunday.  They came to church and then we went to lunch afterward.  It was so good getting to see this little one in person.

Typically I'm the one behind the camera, but I was so glad to get someone to take this picture of us.

Sometimes it is hard to get him to look at the camera.  But that's okay.  Here he was looking at his papaw.

Such a sweetie.
Sunday was my mom and dad's wedding anniversary and also both of their birthdays. Mom would have been 85 years old and dad would have been 90 and it would have been their 68th wedding anniversary. I miss them so much, but I know where they are and they are together and someday I'll get to see them again.


That's a bit about my weekend.  I hope you had a great one too.

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. I was so happy for you seeing your little man. & little man is exactly what he's looking like - he's not a baby anymore, is he?
    Love all the blue skies & water pics... summer in its finest

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lake looks very relaxing. Glad you had a little getaway. So your precious grandson was in town, how awesome was that! ((Hugs)) on missing your parents....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy