If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Currently...

July 31, 2018

Currently I am...eating lunch at work

ReadingMiss Mabel's School for Girls (I have just barely started it)

Listening toCold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns

Loving: The new security camera hubby bought and installed last night.  I keep checking online and watching the dog.  I talked to her this morning and I think she must hear every time I log in because she's up looking around all the time. 


Thinking: I think I am jealous of my sister as today is her last full-time day.  She's retiring and then she's going to just work part-time until the end of the year.

FeelingI'm really very happy for my sister.  She so deserves to retire.

Celebrating: Not really celebrating anything, but I will be this weekend.  Both my birthday and my nephew's wedding.

Grateful for This little fella'



Weather: It's a gray, rainy day.

Enjoying: My Diet Coke.

A quote I want to shareAnd boy-howdy, is this ever true!!

  

I hope you are currently having  great day and thanks for visiting.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Heck, I'm jealous of your sister ;)
    What kind of camera did you get? you know I love my security camera to talk to the dogs too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a Wyze. I love getting to see her during the day.

      Delete
  2. That young man is absolutely adorable!!! I can totally understand how you could be very grateful for him! LOL! Love the rooster quote! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been retired a long time and I love every minute of it!! It was an adjustment at first but I don't miss working at all. I think I missed the social part of working but as more of my friends retired that wasn't an issue anymore. Now a small group of us meet for lunch every week. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds wonderful my plans are to stay no more than three years and maybe less.

      Delete
  4. This was fun. Happy Birthday! Congrats to your sister. Your new security camera sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We’re really enjoying it. Have a great day.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy