If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Click here if you'd like to participate.


Here are some photographs from my week.  I didn't take very many pictures. In fact, I took these flower pictures last night just to have something to post. 😊

This coleus has grown like crazy.  I had no idea that they would have blooms.

I can't believe my hanging baskets are still alive.  I've usually managed to kill them by now.  lol 
The neighbor's hibiscus.  These blooms are the size of a large saucer.  

Our roof and gutters are finished.  So happy to have this work completed.


Crochet project I haven't worked on in awhile.  Unfortunately Colton got ahold of it when he was here and I had some tangles to work out.  lol


I completed the scarf Wednesday evening.



And I couldn't resist showing this picture his mommy sent me.  Somebody got in mommy's make-up.  Doesn't he look so proud of himself.  Makes me laugh every time I see it.

 Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend.

Cathy


15 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that last picture! What a cutie he is!!! And don't you just love unraveling the tangles that he made? Precious tangles...and the scarf is beautiful! Love your house/roof, etc. Very pretty...and all the flowers, etc. are lovely. That is a huge hibiscus!! Enjoy your summer weekend while you can!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, those were some tangles I didn't mind at all having to work out, because he seemed to like playing with the yarn. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my! He really did get into it, didn't he? So, your coleus look very nice and it's interesting to me that you mention the blooms. Mine was doing that and I cut off the tops!! Lol!! Uh-oh. Your scarf is lovely. Our granddaughter would love it because of the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Nonnie, it looks like you did the right thing. According to Annie below when they bloom it means they are going to seed. I'm going to cut mine off this weekend.

      Delete
  3. What a fun photo of the makeup experimenter! Kids love to paint, even themselves.
    The coleus are going to seed when you see those flowers and will become a bit straggly if it isn't cut off, kind of like mint when it flowers.
    Beautiful scarf, I love that color!
    I enjoyed all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that Annie. I'll cut it off this weekend. Thanks for the heads-up.

      Delete
  4. LOL... those make-up mishaps seem to be a right of passage, whether male or female! Your house looks GREAT and the planters are 'hanging' in there!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a laugh-out-loud image! I can only imagine this showing up as part of a slide show at his wedding reception. :)))
    Your second slide is beautiful. Our home's previous occupants left hangers, but the follow-through is still on my "to-do" list. Unfortunately, I know next to NOTHING about plants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cathy!

    That Coleus is absolutely gorgeous! My grandmother always had Coleus every year...all different colors of them. She would bring them in as "slips" for the winter months and then repot them in soil for summer.

    My Hibiscus is red and it is blooming right now as well. I've seem so many different colors of them this year.

    Your scarf is very pretty! And that picture of your grandson is SO funny! Yes, he does look proud of himself. I can only imagine the time his mother had getting it all off him.

    Have a lovely weekend, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a cutie, kids can do the craziest things. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful hanging plants Cathy. I especially love the coleus. I haven't seen one in a long time. Your grandson is a cutie I'm still laughing at the makeup face. I like the scarf. I find it hard to crochet anymore due to the arthritis in my fingers. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colton is growing like a weed. Such a handsome boy. Love all the flower fotos! HOPE you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf is a beautiful color!!!! I had those coleus' in my plants and they were huge!! I loved the unexpected blooms on mine also!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flowers are beautiful. Your house looks great. Adam and Gabby have roof work starting today. Three layers need to come off. Colton looks cute. I think at some point all children get into their moms makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy