If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday Foto Friends and SkyWatch Friday


Click here to join in the Friday Foto Friends and click here to join in with SkyWatch Friday.

Beautiful Sunrise on the way to work


Another photo of same sunrise


This mum is located where my sister lives



Love this mantle decoration where my sister lives

Decoration in my neighborhood

This is where my sister lives too.  They have such cute decorations.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

12 comments:

  1. Love the fall mums and decorations. We don't see as much of that in Florida as I'd like to see. Your sunrises were amazing too. Fall is an awesome time of year. My favorite for sure. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mums and all the decorations and that sunrise is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those mums and decorations, but I've never had any luck with the mums. So I enjoy everybody else's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I always love a beautiful sunrise or sunset!

      Delete
  4. ALL THE FALL beauty! I never tire of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my photo today could have gone with Sky Watch Friday! I'll have to try that one next time. Love all the photos. Can't believe Fall is here. It's almost November!!! Have a joyous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've ever scene mums get that big or that full of blooms! Beautiful!! I really enjoyed your Fotos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos Cathy. I loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love the purple mums My favorite color! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved all the colour in your photos. That mum is huge and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy