If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

My Weekend

Hubby and I had a really nice weekend.  Friday night after work, we met the in-laws and went to Firehouse Subs for supper.  I so enjoy these Friday nights spending time with them.  They are such wonderful people.

This is them from almost a year ago
Saturday I slept in and then we met by sister and her husband for lunch at Red Lobster.  So good and so fun sitting and chatting with them.

We left from there and ran some errands and then washed the van and stopped at Starbucks for an iced drink.  Again, yummy!

Car Wash selfie
We went home and I did a load of laundry for my younger sister of her fall clothes that I had been storing for her as she no longer has room for off-season clothes.  Finished that and went over and visited with her for awhile and we did some rearranging of pictures on her walls because she had some more she wanted hung.

We then stopped by my nephew's house that he is renovating to see how that is coming along.  They are doing so awesome and he and his new wife are going to have a really cute place when it's finished.  I am so happy for them.

That night hubby and I watched the 4th movie in our Harry Potter Annual Marathon and had pork sandwiches from the left over pork loin hubby had cooked earlier in the week. I also did a little crocheting and reading this day.  My kind of day!

Sunday we had church both morning and evening and met the in-laws and hubby's brother's family for a quick lunch.  So nice to be together.  We used to do this fairly regularly, but this is only about the 2nd or 3rd time this year.

So that's my weekend in a nutshell.  Sounds like all we did was eat.  lol  How was your weekend?

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Weekends are MADE for eating :)
    How sweet are you doing the laundry for your sister!!! I gotta start thinking about pulling out my fall stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating and fellowshipping with family and friends is always a worthwhile experience! We need to do more of that! It is good for us to be with others, and to laugh and share stories and just love on one another! Your weekend sounds great to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So busy, I could hardly keep up. Sounds like some good eats too! Our seasons don't change a lot here but even living in Illinois for 38 years I never changed out my wardrobe for the seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy