If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

A Mother's Desparate Prayer

This is one of the best things I've heard during all this time of problems.


It's very funny, but if you are one of the ones homeschooling right now, it's really a very good prayer in many ways.  God is the only help.

Hope you enjoyed this.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, my DIL would love this. The grandgirls go to a top rate private school and they started their classroom teaching the first day the closing of schools started. Thankfully our DIL is a teacher but as she said, teaching your own kids is a whole different deal. The public schools still do have a learning plan in place but they are sooo much bigger and it requires so much work. Happy isolation!! :o))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately, my kids are grown and I don't have to worry about this. So far, I'm still working and am not in total isolation yet. We'll see how long that lasts.

      Delete
  2. Amen Amen, Amen!! This was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that on FB and totally agree. P.S. just my thoughts, homeschooling gets such a bad rap, we did so all the way through. smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy