If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

My Weekend

Hubby and I had a nice weekend.  Friday night we just stayed home together and just enjoyed some TV show binging and a little house cleaning.

Saturday I started my day reading (finished the book I was reading) and then got cleaned up and we went to lunch and Walmart.  Came straight home, unloaded and I headed to my sisters so we could go visit our other sister.  Had a good visit and then went home and made homemade pizzas again and watched a disaster movie that I don't remember watching before.  We kinda like disaster movies.  lol

Oh and also the dog and I took a short walk and I couldn't resist doing a video or two.  The birds were singing like crazy.



Also, when out with hubby earlier, we ran into this guy.  His shirt says Dancing for Smiles (he succeeded, I definitely smiled) and the back says The Dancing Trucker.  He was just having so much fun!



Great services at church and our local Mexican Restaurant for lunch and an almost mile walk with the dog as the weather was just so beautiful!

Hope you had a great weekend!  Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

13 comments:

  1. I need to know more about the Dancing Trucker :) LOL
    I'm loving hearing all the birds chirping lately. Spring is definitely in the air

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's got a profile on Instagram. Looking at that makes me think he's a pretty nice guy.

      Delete
  2. What a pity that Dancing Trucker's such an introvert. LOL!!! Heck, he succeeded … I'm sitting here smiling BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had quite a fun weekend! We cleaned a lot! So today I am taking a break hee hee hee. Love the Dancing for Smiles. Such fun over here. Thanks for stopping by my blog too. The baseball stadium is Coors Field in Denver. I am a lifelong baseball fan as my late dad was a semi player way before I was dreamed of. In fact I am watching some pre season games now. In between everything else I do. Have a great week! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're Red's fans although I have not attended a game in the new stadium. We watch on TV or listen on the radio.

      Delete
  4. I was telling my husband this morning, the birds sure have been pretty loud and then guess what? The Canadian Geese are back!! YAY!!!!! I am so hoping we are turning the corner on winter now...anyways, great videos. Have a great week, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely think spring is on the way!

      Delete
  5. It sounds like you had a very nice weekend. So tell me, is your Walmart out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer...and all things that might be needed if you get quarantined? Ours is. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I didn't need that stuff, so I didn't even go down those aisles.

      Delete
  6. What a great weekend, a little play and a little work and worship. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a nice weekend. Just the kind I like.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend with some yummy meals. I love hearing the birds sing as Spring approaches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy