If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Click the button above to link up.

I wasn't sure I was going to post today, because everything is so unexciting in my life right now  and it seems like I'm saying the same thing every week.  But the truth of the matter, exciting or not, Jesus is worthy of our thanks and praise.

So, I'm thankful for:

** Jesus and that He was willing to die for me and that He is always with me.

**my husband, who is always there for me and for all the time we have together right now with not too many things pulling us away.

**Health - ours and our friends and family.

**we've had a few beautiful days in the last week.

**my grandson who makes me smile.


Cathy

10 comments:

  1. A great list. Jesus is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful list! I hope you have a lovely Friday tomorrow. s miles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list. You have inspired me to think about the things I am thankful for. I couldn't come up with anything to write about today, and I am kind of ashamed. But sometimes we do need to take a break and let God refill us with new thoughts from Him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NONE of those things are unexciting though, are they? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy