If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday Hodgepodge



Click the button above to link up with Joyce.


1. What's something you resolved to do this year? Have you done it?
Paint and put new flooring in my house.  No I haven't done it yet.

2. Where do you go to find quietude?
To a park or someplace with water ( the beach is awesome too) and sit in our van with hubby reading, crocheting, people watching and possibly even napping is a favorite with us. 






3. A friend asked this question on her Facebook page and said I could borrow it for the Hodgepodge...you're only allowed to buy 5 things at the grocery store, and all must start with the first letter of your first name. Whatcha' buying?

Chocolate
Chicken
Chips
Cheese
Cashews

4. The television show Survivor, the Gloria Gaynor song 'I Will Survive', survival mode, survival of the fittest...pick one and discuss.
Survivor - it's really interesting this season as all players are former winners.  It's brought a whole different dynamic to the show.

5. Share a favorite quote or saying about strength.




6. Insert your own random thought here.
Hoping life will be back to normal soon, maybe a bit of a new normal though.  I'm hoping I will never again take for granted being with people and giving or getting a hug or just going out to eat.  God is good and I think maybe some of these alone times have been good for me.  To give me time to think and not feel guilty for relaxing and making me appreciate my friends and family more.

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. I forgot, again, about the HP, sigh. Chocolate is a food group, rightttttttttt? ((grin))

    Have a great day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely random thought! Stay healthy and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you win for best name to grocery shop by. Chocolate and cheese!
    I'm glad you can find quietude in such simple things. :)
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your C answers .. you got the win with Chocolate
    Love that scripture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunset photo. I love anywhere near the water too. Chocolate is a must :) Thanks for sharing that scripture, what a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos sure seem to speak of peace and the assurance all is well. I think this virus travesty has brought about many lessons -- if we'd just pay attention. Today on Earth Day, I hope it will forgive us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pictures you shared so very peaceful and that quote was reassuring all will be ok
    come see our answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quiet photos look so refreshing, enjoyed your random thoughts, I think this quarantine has caused us all to reevaluate our life and situations.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. We haven't watched Survivor this season, but I have heard it's been a really good one. You have a good letter when it comes to grocery shopping : ) A trip to the beach sounds nice right about now. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on the painting and flooring. The beach is the perfect place for peace. Great answer on the food question! I like your quote. It will definitely be a new normal for sure. Masks, distancing and hand washing will be necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you had a great letter to work with., Yes, a new normal and I wish we knew what that was going to be. Abundant blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy