Not because of Cinco de Mayo, but we did have breakfast burrito from McDonald’s. Does that count? I like both hard and soft shells. Yes, I love Mexican food. I like my salsa mild. No to margaritas (although they do look good, but I don't do alcohol). No, I have never been to Mexico.
2. What's something you may do this month?
Buy some hanging baskets for my front porch (I've already hung the hummingbird feeder for the summer) and also plan to buy a new shepherd's hook for my bird feeder and maybe a bird bath.
3. Tell us what's happening in your state or town as far as restaurants/salons/parks/beaches/businesses opening up. How do you feel about it? Are you out and about or hunkered down? Do you wear a mask?
So far, nothing much new has opened retail wise but is supposed to soon. I'm ready for things to open so people can get back to work. I go to work every day and we use curbside pick-up for food once in a while and will go to stores when needed. I hadn’t worn a mask until yesterday when I went in for my mammogram. I usually just try to stay away from people while in stores. I do however, carry a Lysol wipe when going into stores and keep wiping my hands on it whenever I touch anything.
4. Mother nature, everybody and their mother, mom jeans, like mother like daughter, soccer mom, mother hen, mother lode, necessity is the mother of invention, stay-at-home mom...pick one and tell us how it applies to your life right now.
I think my girls might say mother hen. I still try to remind them of stuff, such as wear suntan lotion, stay safe, etc. I know they are adults and I try not to mother them to much, but sometimes I just can't help it. lol
5. April showers bring May flowers...what's blooming in your yard or garden today?
Nothing yet, but I'm hoping to have my flower baskets this week.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Hope you're having a good week. Thanks for visiting.