If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Click the above button to link up with Thankful Thursday at Knit by God's Hand.




This week I’m keeping my thanks simple. I am thankful for the little things God created for us to enjoy. Beautiful flowers and sweet butterflies. Thank you Jesus!

Cathy

12 comments:

  1. Oh! What a gorgeous scene, and to think that butterfly landed there with no idea of how lovely your picture would be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had just gotten out of the van at church and caught a glimpse of the butterfly. He sat there so still and let me take his picture.

      Delete
  2. All that yellow just makes me smile - give me the brightness & JOY of yellow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oftentimes I've found, its the little things that leave the biggest footprints on our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful Photo! We need to appreciate the little things now more than ever. Have a happy 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you have a great holiday too!

      Delete
  5. That butterfly is so pretty! Is it from your garden? Simple things mean so much more now. I added you to my blog reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's from the flowerbed at church.

      Delete
  6. Simple is good. It makes the point very well. We need to keep it simple sometimes. Life is complicated enough as it is. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings to you too and Happy 4th of July!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy